Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron 1.25 Inch
Change your hair-game with our technologically advanced ceramic styling iron designed to deliver unparalleled smoothness and shine.
FAST HEAT-UP, UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE, SMOOTH HAIR WITH ONE PASS
Harry Josh® Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron revolutionizes the way you do your hair by combining floating plates with advanced digital technology to deliver unparalleled smoothness and shine. The larger plate size and nano-ceramic/tourmaline plate material evenly distribute heat, meaning fewer passes are needed to achieve your desired look. Lightweight and ergonomic, this chic straightening iron features an auto shut-off to guarantee safety.
To get the sleekest look, grab approximately 1 inch or smaller sections of hair and hold some tension on it, then bring the flat iron from roots to ends. Follow immediately with a brush or comb for an extra sleek look.
- Advanced digital technology for lightning-quick heat-up time
- Adjustable temperature control with settings from 235°F–425°F to accommodate every hair type and condition
- Nano-ceramic/tourmaline 1.25-inch plates emit negative ions to smooth and hydrate the hair
- Floating, extra-wide plates cover more hair surface and allow for versatility in straightening or curling hair
- Extra-large ceramic heaters ensure even heat distribution across the plates · while producing infrared heat to add shine while sealing the cuticle
- Texturized finger rest for comfort and control
- Professional length cord with 360° swivel for ease of use and less stress on cord
- Auto shut-off feature after 60 minutes for added safety
- Universal voltage (100–240V, 50–60Hz, 40W) is perfect for worldwide travel
- Heat-resistant mat included
- Unique, minimal chic design is lightweight and ergonomic
- 1 Harry Josh® Ceramic Flat Styling Iron 1.25
- 1 Heat-resistant mat
- 1 Heat-resistant cap for the tip of the styling iron
- 1 Instruction booklet
MarieClaire.com - Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Flat Styling Iron 1.25 Inch featured in an article titled, "The 24 Best Hair Straighteners for Smooth, Shiny Hair"
Goop.com - Harry Josh Quotes and Products featured in an article titled, "The Secret Formula for Growing Out Bangs"
For best results, hair should be clean and dry. Move the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The switch is located on the opposite side of the indicator light on the digital thermometer. Then, select the desired temperature on the digital thermometer. Iron has reached target temperature when blue light stops flashing.
Divide hair into 1-inch sections. Maintaining some tension, slowly side the iron down each section of hair from roots to ends. Be careful to avoid touching your hands or scalp with the hot plates. Allow hair to cool before combing or brushing. Once styling is complete, unplug the iron and allow it to cool before storing.
Suggested usage temperature:
- 360-425 degrees F (coarse, very thick)
- 340-360 degrees F (wavy, curly)
- 320-340 degrees F (normal, textured)
- 300-320 degrees F (thin, easy to curl)
- 235-300 degrees F (fragile, very fine)
Auto shut-off feature after 60 minutes for added safety.