Ultra Light Pro Dryer
Weighs less than a pound and comes with a customizable ion functionality to let your hair-styling game become quicker and noise free.
FASTER, QUIETER, LIGHTER
A professional, energy efficient ionic hair dryer with lightweight handling that significantly reduces drying time. This hair dryer weighs less than a pound so you can comfortably style your hair, while a patented silencer reduces its noise level. Customizable ion functionality helps you create sleek or voluminous styles and a dual filtration system reduces energy consumption. Expertly made in France, this styling tool is destined to be your go-to dryer for achieving a gorgeous head of hair, much like the celebrities and models whom Harry Josh® has perfected the looks for over the years.
Use the long nozzle concentrator to direct the airflow of your dryer to dry large sections of hair faster. This allows you to focus the air flow where you want it, and by pushing the air down into the cuticle you protect the hair shaft and achieve a much smoother finished result.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design with curved handle for comfort & control
- Adjustable for sleek or voluminous styling
- A/C motor lasts 2,000 hours
- Reduces drying time
- Dual filtration system reduces energy use by 70%
- Innovative on/off lab-tested ION generator switch: Turn on for sleek, smooth styles or turn off to create more voluminous styles
- Dual Ion Functionality adjustable for sleek or voluminous styling
- 12 heat, speed and ion settings for maximum styling versatility and reduce drying time
- Temperature Control 3 settings for maximum versatility
- Cold shot button for finishing touches
- Patented Cool Air Flex Technology nozzles so you can touch the nozzle of without getting your hands burned
- Removable stainless steel filter ensures hair dryer runs efficiently
- Removable air filter
- Professional-length 9-foot cord
- 1875 watts
Traditional Nozzle with Cool Air Flex Technology: delivers faster dry times and is perfect for daily use. Makes it easy to dry small sections of hair in seconds by providing concentrated air flow.
Long Nozzle with Cool Air Flex Technology: Concentrator directs the airflow of your Ultra Light Pro Dryer to help you dry large sections of hair faster. This professional attachment keeps a cool temperature, allowing you to hold the nozzle directly. This lends to comfortability on the wrist, relief on the arm and a healthy posture.
WWD.com - Harry Josh Pro Tools Ultra Light Pro Hair Dryer featured in an article titled,"12 Best Hair Dryers for Curly Hair that Leave Locks Shiny & Bouncy"
FOR THE PERFECT BLOWOUT
- Know your hair weaknesses. Is your hair frizzy? Flat? Lackluster? Using the proper styling products and tools are a must for a good blowout.
- Invest in a quality blow dryer. A powerful dryer will save you time, energy and prevent damage, as you'll spend significantly less time blowing heat over the same sections.
- Utilize a nozzle. It will help direct the hot air at a small space, allowing you to concentrate on specific areas of your hair at a time. Start at the roots to add volume and work your way to the ends.
- Take your time. Pull your hair into sections and dry one at a time. Taking an extra ten minutes to do this will save you another twenty that you'll need to fix stray hairs and frizz from blasting the blow dryer all over.
- Aim carefully. Blow dry with the nozzle facing downward and lead it down each section with a boar bristle brush. Following the direction of the hair cuticle will add shine and a soft bristle brush will pull hair straight without snagging or breakage.