Harry Josh® Pro Tools Travel Curling Iron 1.25 Inch
An innovative travel-size styling tool with customizable heat settings.
HEAT RESISTANT TIP, AUTO SHUT-OFF, UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE
Looking for fantastic soft and shiny curly that bounce with each step? Look no further! Create salon-worthy curls and waves on the go with the Harry Josh® Pro Tools Travel Curling Iron. This innovative, travel-size styling tool lets you create a variety of looks wherever, whenever. Its nano-ceramic/tourmaline barrel helps smooth each strand while maintaining your hair’s moisture balance.
Separate hair into 1-inch sections before styling. Then secure the bottom of each section in the clamp, wrapping evenly around the barrel and holding for a few seconds and release for a springy curl. Or leave out an inch of the ends and hold for less time for a more relaxed wave.
- Advanced digital technology for fastest heat-up—only 30 seconds
- Unique design is lightweight and ergonomic—weighs only 6.4 oz
- Adjustable temperature control with settings from 325°F–425°F to accommodate every hair type and condition
- Nano-ceramic/tourmaline barrel emits negative ions to help smooth hair
- 60-minute auto shut-off feature for added safety
- Universal voltage (100–240V, 50–60Hz, 50W) is perfect for worldwide travel
- 360°swivel cord for ease of use
- Heat-resistant tip
1 Harry Josh® Travel Curling Iron 1.25 inch
1 Instruction booklet
- Begin with dry hair and select the desired temperature.
- Section hair ear-to-ear and secure the top half out of the way.
- Next, divide the bottom half into 1-2” sections to begin styling. Secure the ends of one section in the clamp and roll upwards, wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel.
- Hold for a few seconds then release the clamp. Repeat for the remaining bottom sections.
- After the bottom half is curled, take down the top portion and curl accordingly.