Harry Josh Pro Tools Carbon Tail Comb
A fine-toothed comb ideal for separating hair while blow drying.
STATIC FREE, HEAT-RESISTANT CARBON, PREVENTS KNOTS AND FRIZZ
Harry Josh® Pro Tools Carbon Tail Comb acts as a second set of hands and gives your mane a smooth, sleek appearance. The thin, pointed tail seamlessly weaves through hair to create even sections while the thin teeth prevent knots and frizz. Made from a strong, heat-resistant carbon material, this salon-quality comb was built to last. Detangle your strands with ease and pair perfectly with the Harry Josh® Pro tools Flat Iron and Curling Irons.
- Heat-resistant carbon
- Salon Quality
- Thin teeth prevent knots and frizz
- Tames bangs perfectly
- Firm, flexible elasticity
- Anti-static conductivity for smooth hair
- Consistent tooth pattern for even distribution
- Perfect for lifting and sectioning
1 Harry Josh® Pro Tools Heat-Resistant Carbon Tail Comb
- Use to comb through and section hair.
- For sectioning, use the end of the carbon tail comb for accurate sectioning.
- For backcombing, take a small section of hair, place the carbon tail comb a few inches from the root area. Gently push down the hair against the direction of the hair growth. Stop short of the roots. Repeat three times and push back right to the roots on the last stroke.
- Use the carbon tail comb while flat ironing your hair to decrease the straightening time and to prevent the hair from kinks.