Harry Josh® Pro Tools 3-in-1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 1 Inch
A professional-grade curling iron that works interchangeably as a wand, marcel and curling iron. A first-of-its kind iron!
LIGHTWEIGHT, 40 SECOND HEAT UP, UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE
The 3-in-1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 1 Inch allows you to seamlessly create a variety of looks from loose and tousled to tight and curly. The innovative tool combines the professional styling of a spring-free marcel iron with the fluidity of a wand. Loved by professional stylists worldwide, the marcel wand meets all your curl needs while maintaining your hair’s natural body and movement. Plus, you don’t have to worry about crimps cramping your curls.
Make sure you’re using the right attachment for the curl you want. For tousled curls & touch ups, use the wand. For sleek & glam styles at home, use the spring clamp and for pro level results, use the marcel clamp - or whichever setting you’re most comfortable with for best results.
- Tool works interchangeably as a wand, marcel and curling iron
- Detachable marcel and spring clamp
- Quarter-turn lock/unlock switch allows each clip to slide on and off
- Nano-ceramic/tourmaline barrel emits negative ions to help smooth hair
- Ceramic heater ensures barrel is evenly heated from top to bottom
- Advanced digital technology for faster heat-up in only 40 seconds
- Adjustable temperature settings from 190°F–380°F (90°C-190°C)
- 40 seconds to full heat and 60-minute auto shut-off
- Unique design is lightweight—only 10.1 oz.
- Universal voltage (100-240v, 50-60Hz, 50W) perfect or worldwide use
- 9 ft. professional-length cord has a 360° swivel
- Even-heat distribution
- Quick Styling
- For all hair types to achieve perfectly defined curls, beach waves or a tousled look
- 1 Harry Josh® Pro Tools 3-in-1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 1 inch
- 1 Detachable spring clip and marcel
- 1 Heat resistant pouch
- 1 Heat styling glove
- 1 Instruction Sheet
Byrdie.com - Harry Josh Pro Tools 3-In-1 Ceramic Curling Iron featured in an article titled, “Theses Are the 12 Best Curling Irons for Thick Hair, Hands Down”
For Tousled Curls & Beach Waves: Use the Wand
- Achieving this perfectly imperfect look couldn’t be easier—and using a clamp-free wand is key.
- Another Harry Josh–approved trick? As you release each section, pull slightly at the ends to loosen up the curl.
For Sleek, Glam Styles: Use the Spring Clamp
- While you certainly can use the spring clamp to wrap sections of hair and create traditional curls, we also love this attachment for making Hollywood-style S-waves.
- Grab a section of hair with the clamp and push upward slightly to create a soft bend, working your way to the ends.
For Polished, Pro-Level Results: Use the Marcel Clamp
- Professional hairstylists swear by marcel irons for their versatility, but this clamp is useful even if your styling skills aren’t quite expert level.
- Use the marcel clamp to curl the bottom two or three inches of your hair, a trick that will give body and movement to your style.